Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power” Lao Tze
But what does it mean to master yourself?
Marieta Du Plessis (2019) referred to self-leadership as the capacity to identify and apply one’s signature strengths to initiate, maintain, or sustain self-influencing behaviors. Self-leadership is the practice of understanding who you are, identifying your desired experiences, and intentionally guiding yourself toward them. It encompasses what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Self leadership cannot evolve by working with your mind and thoughts only, it requires reconnecting to your body, emotions and intuition. Emotions are not positive or negative, they are valuable information to be integrated – our internal navigation system that we don’t know how to use anymore, so we just push them aside so they don’t mess with us. As we dive deeper into all parts of our humanity, we realize what we had all along: our internal compass for joy and fullfillment.
Each month I open just a few spots to connect with people interested in working with me. Book your free spot and let’s meet!
What to expect from our work together? In the last years, I facilitated the process in which people:
- Found their calling and committed to a career path that is meaningful for them
- Started to build the business of their dreams, after years of procrastination
- Balanced family life, self care and an ambitious career
- Transitioned to a new job, and experienced success while managing stress and increasing productivity
- Improved dynamics with colleagues, friends and loved ones
- Experienced more authentic connection and belonging
- Gained a new appreciation and gratitude for life
- Brought to life dreams that were keeping them up at night
- Shifted from fear or anxiety to ease
- Broke down walls of self limitation and accessed their inner power, vitality and strength
- Visualized their ideal life and mapped out the actions needed to embody the vision
- Improved self-expression and the formulation of their goals, wants and vision
- Understood and overcame patterns they lived with most of their life
- Increased self-confidence
- Navigated complex life decisions
- Connected to inner and outer resources and strengths
- Developed resilience
- Identified the limiting beliefs that are holding them back and replaced them with empowering beliefs
- Managed challenging transitions, personal or professional
- Created healthy new habits, rooted in a deep transformation within
- Got a customized action plan and the accountability needed to break down their big goals into manageable chunks
- Overcame thoughts of “not enoughness”
- Understood the journey ahead, the actions needed to reach the destination and overcoming the challenges
- Let go and moved on from what doesn’t serve them anymore
- Found the clarity to make a life decision they had challenges with
- Being empowered and realizing they have all the resources needed to make their dreams come alive
- Experienced more relaxation and balance, together with increased productivity and results
You are ready to start this journey if:
- You are committed and ready to experience significant transformation
- You have a sense of self responsibility and know you can create your own life
- You believe your future can be different than your past
- You feel there is more you could experience in your life
- You’ve previously worked with a coach or therapist of some sort
- You know you can’t put off this work anymore – there’s something inside you waiting to come alive
- You don’t want someone else telling you what to do or how you should live your life, but rather you are devoted to finding your own path
How we work together:
Each process begins with authentic connection and getting to know each other. We start with a complimentary call, without any expectations. I care deeply that you get the best-fit support for where you are in your life, right now. It is also important that the people who sign up to create this partnership with me are right-fit clients.
With my support, you create a vision that inspires you and then start walking, step by step, towards it. Depending on your vision and goals we might work for a few months up to half a year. From there, we can continue with a reassessment of your goals and vision.
After starting with weekly sessions in the first months, we might continue working every other week, as needed. Each session, you’ll walk away feeling more empowered, free and confident in the area where you were feeling stuck or overwhelmed. To support the transformation, we will build together an action plan that is 100% customized to who you are, where you are right now and where you want to arrive. We’ll set anchor points in the first session and review them consistently to evaluate your growth, transformation and progress.
The first step is to book a call with me: