Creating spaces where people experience freedom by connecting to their innate power, through presence and radical acceptance
They say we can understand the slender threads of our lives only as we follow them and see where they take us.
I started my career in marketing research, a field where I used both my analytical and synthetic skills. I was drawn to the fast-paced environment, where I learned quickly and got many opportunities for career development. As years went by, my curiosity and ambition led me to branch out and create a unique set of abilities and skills. After nearly a decade of experience in various business areas, I started to take on more challenging roles, that were newly created in the organizations and which allowed me to refine my leadership skills.
In the background, I was drawn towards psychology. Got my second degree in this field, completed various courses in areas such as NLP, Jungian psychology and mindfulness, all leading to my training as a psychotherapist and coach.
As I started to implement my human development knowledge into the corporate world, I saw the value it brings and the shifts in team dynamics & performance. Fully immersing myself in this work was just a step away.
As I was going through this journey I could not envision where all these experiences will lead. Looking back, everything looks perfectly laid out so that I get to become the person I am today. By bringing to the table all my business experience together with a keen understanding of human transformation, I can support other people in turning personal and professional challenges into their next stepping stone and bringing to light their own purpose and meaning.
What I can support you with:
- Moving through personal or professional transitions and transforming your challenges into sustainable growth
- Developing your self-leadership, by encompassing what you do, why you do it, and how you do it
- Developing leadership skills: goal setting, delegation, decision making, communication, time and energy management, problem solving, relationship building
- Coaching and mentoring leaders that want to create their own coaching business
How I do it:
- Professional coaching (PCC), accredited by ICF, the leading global organization for coaches and coaching
- Psychotherapy in psychodrama, using experiential methods, sociometry, role theory, and group dynamics
- Integrating Somatic Experiencing® and Embodied Coaching, to create a connection with the entirety of yourself: thoughts, feelings, actions, spirit, and body
- Training and Group Workshops
- Coaching Mentoring and Supervision
By working together, you can:
Improve the way you relate to your emotions: incorporate emotions into your thinking processes, make sense of their meaning, understand how they relate to each other and change over time, develop the ability to regulate your own emotions
Discover and connect to your WHY: what is the bigger meaning behind your choices and what you want to achieve
- Develop self-awareness in combination with self-management: understand how you function and what you need, so you can subsequently take action to close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be
Other Courses: Using psychosomatic language in psychodrama, Therapy for clients with trauma, Group Dynamics Training (T-Group), Psychosexual development, Conference “Therapeutic and Organizational Applications of Psychodrama”, Psychodrama and psychopathology, Using psychodrama with abused children, Solution-focused therapy, Jungian psychology and analysis.
Want to see if we’re a good match?
Book a free Discovery Session and let’s have a digital coffee!